In order to confirm a reservation you will be charged 25% of the total cost of your stay (this percentage may vary depending on the season) by credit card or by bank transfer. All costs related to the bank transfer shall be paid by the customer. The remaining 75% will be charged on the day of arrival. For reservations of more than two weeks it might be required the 50% of the total reservation cost. Please contact us in that case.
It is not allowed to rent an apartment if you are under the age of 18 unless you are accompanied by an adult.
In case you need an invoice, you must ask for it when you make the reservation, as well as send all your billing information (name, address, ID number, etc). We are not allowed to invoice companies that do not have a European tax number.
On your arrival, you will be required a deposit that can be from 300€ to 400€, depending on the rented apartment. This amount will be blocked on your credit card as a guarantee and will be unlocked once you are out of the apartment and the apartment has been checked and there has not been any problem or altercation.
A few weeks before your arrival in Barcelona, we will contact you. We will send you an email to remind you the procedures to follow, and to confirm your personal details (flight number, arrival time, passport, birth date and phone contact).
Children under the age of 2 years are not charged. The apartments have baby cots on request.